-Prime
-Atleast 1 year old
-atleast 1 order in last 3 months
-no refunds or cancellations (optional)

hardland420
New user
New user

Post by hardland420 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:19 am

Hello I can get all the accounts you want amazon, with active prime, with more than 1 year old and recent purchases, you get them with access to the mail with your password, but I would like to know how you do to unblock when you ask the expiration date of the CC associated with the account, before I unblocked placing the date randomly until q managed to enter but now amazon update its security and the second attempt failed me block the accounts, have you any method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy the accounts, you have some method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy where I buy the key, but would like to know how to unblock when you ask the expiration date of the CC associated with the account, before I unblocked them by placing the random date until q managed to enter but now amazon update its security and the second attempt failed I block the accounts, you have some method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy the accounts, if you share the page where I buy the accounts

pandalove
New user
New user

Post by pandalove » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 pm

hardland420 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:19 am
Hello I can get all the accounts you want amazon, with active prime, with more than 1 year old and recent purchases, you get them with access to the mail with your password, but I would like to know how you do to unblock when you ask the expiration date of the CC associated with the account, before I unblocked placing the date randomly until q managed to enter but now amazon update its security and the second attempt failed me block the accounts, have you any method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy the accounts, you have some method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy where I buy the key, but would like to know how to unblock when you ask the expiration date of the CC associated with the account, before I unblocked them by placing the random date until q managed to enter but now amazon update its security and the second attempt failed I block the accounts, you have some method for this?, if you help me share the page where I buy the accounts, if you share the page where I buy the accounts
If you have email access try resetting passwords from other shops and on saved payment methods you migth find what you looking for.

isqe
New user
New user

Post by isqe » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:50 am

Good post