Below are the rules compliance of which would help to speed up the process of proceedings and making a fair decision.
- The name of the topic about the case of fraud on the part of this or that person should look like "Nickname*– the number of ICQ or Jabber" and nothing else.
- You should clearly state all your considerations in the created topic regarding the scam case and provide as much evidence as possible.
- No use of filthy language and inappropriate statements is allowed in messages.
- If a person accused in scam acknowledges his guilt and reimburses the damage, the administration of the forum can cancel sanctions against him.
- No real information about a person accused of scam is allowed to place in forum, until the moment when his/her guilt is proven.
- No floods and off topics are allowed in the topic, if it does not have anything to do with you.
- No unauthorized moderation and attempts to influence the arbitrator's decision are allowed by means of target designations.
Compliance with these rules will help to avoid confusion in the section and "beautiful" statuses.